Great Movers NYC

Patrick Moving & Storage are great movers NYC! I have never had a good moving experience. Most of the moving companies I have used arrive late, don’t help me pack, and there always seem to be a bunch of hidden fees that I didn’t know about until I receive the bill!

The team at Patrick Moving & Storage were amazing! I preordered some boxes and bubble wrap to pack the rest of my things and they arrived with it, and even helped me pack! They disassembled my dresser--which I knew I could never do myself--and put it back together at my new apartment!



The affordable price I saw online was exactly what I was billed, no hidden fees or miscommunications at all! I was only moving from the Bronx to Queens but I see that they offer national moving packages as well. No movers are as good as these guys!


Comments


  1. Looking for a piano movers Melbourne Moving & Storage has trained professionals handling your fragile and antiques

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piano Movers in NYC